Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey
You probably heard this question before but, im 16 got my license 2 months ago and i really have been looking into lancers. I was just wondering whats the difference between de es oz rally and ralliart i want to get something under $$13,000 and want to get something respectably fast.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by KevC@Apr 29 2008, 01:09 AM
Hey
You probably heard this question before but, im 16 got my license 2 months ago and i really have been looking into lancers. I was just wondering whats the difference between de es oz rally and ralliart i want to get something under $$13,000 and want to get something respectably fast.
Thanks
[snapback]160713[/snapback]​
There is no major difference between the ES/LS/OZ Rally. The Ralliart has a 2.4L engine and the ES/LS/OZ Rally has a 2.0L.

The Ralliart would be my choice.

·
Registered
71 Posts
If you want to go fast buy a 13000 dallor fast car or buy a cheap oz rally and spend money on it. I have a oz rally with a intake, headers, crank pulley, dc sports exhuast, and i can beat 2003 honda si (K 20). There are many more things i could do to go faster i just takes money.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yaa i was planning on doing that but whats the difference between a es and and oz rally and would it be worth it spending alittle more money and getting a ralliart? :liebe011:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by KevC@Apr 30 2008, 12:51 AM
yaa i was planning on doing that but whats the difference between a es and and oz rally and would it be worth it spending alittle more money and getting a ralliart? :liebe011:
[snapback]160905[/snapback]​
The only difference between the ES and OZ is suspension. The ES does not have a rear anti-sway bar but the OZ does. So, the ES has a different suspension setup to compensate for that.

I would still get a Ralliart. You can get all the same previously mentioned mods, and you'll have an even faster car.

·
Registered
71 Posts
The OZ rally is the closest to the evo. You can even use a evo 8 short shifter in a oz rally. But your fastest option would be the ralliart.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
i don't want to be a buzz kill here, i know your excited about getting a car and all, but i'd say learn to drive before you drive fast.
the last guy i read about asking how to make his car faster ended up in the paper with 4 of his buddies wrapped around a tree. i'd just hate to see that happen again. thats all about that.

onto the lancer, i'd go with the ralliart, they are a little better looking and have the 2.4 like said before. but as for fast, they still aren't that speedy. but with some mods they are a little better.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would it be cheaper if i bought a lancer es then modding it?
Because i want to use the least amount of money.
its my mom thats paying for it :p

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by KevC@May 1 2008, 11:05 PM
Would it be cheaper if i bought a lancer es then modding it?
Because i want to use the least amount of money.
its my mom thats paying for it :p
[snapback]161368[/snapback]​
It will cost you more to buy an ES/OZ and make it as fast as a Ralliart.

Why not buy the faster car, install the same mods and have an even faster car?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I cant find a ralliart for sale thats a 5 speed most of them that are for sale are automatic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts