Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:trophy:

Hi

I've just purchased a Space Star 1.8 GLX GDI 2000 Plate and i'm looking for any body kits or Mods for this model.

The reason i purchased her is because my wife gave birth to our first child 6mths ago and we felt that we needed something bigger than my Mazda MX-3 and she fits the bill. The only problem is i'm not overall happy with her looks and her cornering but other than that she's a great car.

Any help with information of where i can find kits and uprated suspension would be very much appreciated. I have my eye on a nice set of alloys though.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi

if you do find anyone who does suspension please let me know ive looked and looked but with no joy

apparently the colt has the same supension but its an inch shorter how true this is i dont know but im trying to find second hand set up to fit and see if all is ok then will then buy full suspension kit

dont put any bigger than 18s on it dont like it ive tried

now down to 17s and only very slight mod needed

good luck

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi

Thanks for your reply.

Sounds like modding a space star is a tricky deal.

I'll let you know if i do find any suspension that'll fit a space star and the colt suspension would sound about right. Maybe thats the way to go, fabricate new suspension from colt set. Could be interesting.

I'll stick to 17's on the wheels then me thinks.

Thanx again

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GOOD NEWS

Found a link for a coil over suspension manufacturer for Mitsi Space Star.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Attached details below.

:57:

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts