Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where i can find the following parts:

Rear spoiler light
Engine mountings
Gear box mountings
Left lower control arm

for my Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2.4GDI, VIN No JMYLRN84W1Z000721, Year of manufacture 2000?

Regards,

·
Registered
16 Posts
Originally posted by dmbangi@Sep 14 2007, 02:40 AM
Does anyone know where i can find the following parts:

Rear spoiler light
Engine mountings
Gear box mountings
Left lower control arm

for my Mitsubishi Space Wagon 2.4GDI, VIN No JMYLRN84W1Z000721, Year of manufacture 2000?

Regards,
[snapback]112114[/snapback]​
Hi,
U can try nearby countries if nt available in ur own country.
I am residing in Malaysia. We buy spare parts locally or Singapore.

BR. Jackie

·
Registered
32 Posts
hi! with the mountings, you can buy other model but the engine must be the same. 4g64 is common with the galant, chariot and the new fuzion.

if i may ask, what king of fuel do you fill your car? is a 93 RON premium gas good for the grandis? your answer will be most appreciated.. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Could u please get me the contact details of the spare parts dealers u normally buy from in either Malaysia and Singapore? Mine was imported from Singapore and I'm having a hard time finding the above mentioned parts.

·
Registered
13 Posts
you should try looking for a importing yard, i own one here in australia and could get the part for you if you lived in australia, but yous should have a look. Try the local nimbus, i think they have the same engine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Im in Katima Mulilo in Namibia & having the same problem with the same model Spacewagon. A lot of people say there are parts in Lusaka but I'm still sitting with the same hassles. I need shocks, a windscreen, various belts, brake pads, and, and, and...

Have you managed to find any parts? Where from???

Your help would be appreciated.

Regards

Mac

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mac,

I managed to get the parts ordered by the local Mitsubishi dealer in Gaborone and Francistown, some of which have already been delivered. Maybe try your local dealers. Some of the parts, like the timing belt, take up to a week to deliver and I didn't pay any transport charges.

Regards,
Doug

·
Registered
3 Posts
I took my Chariot to Klerksdorp in SA, and had a major service and tune -up done at CAM services.

The owner/operator told me he can get complete engine overhaul spares in SA. I am sure they will be able to get the rest as well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts