Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Car is a Spacestar 1300ccm. The Lights On buzzer does not work. When we open the drivers door the inner lightning does not start. Guessed for the door switch: it is ok.
Does anyone of you has an idea where the control-module for inner lightning and light´s on warning is located?

Thanks in Advance.

Peter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi,

I have a 2002 Space Star 1.9 Diesel and can tell you the fusebox is behind the little drawer where the bonnet/hood pull lever is, I'm not quite sure if thats any use to you, but I can say there are relays and such in there too, strange place for a fuse box, the alternative could be the box under the hood/bonnet at the top right near the windscreen/windshield, I'm not a mechanic but I did notice these two locations through a faultfinding session about 2 months ago.

Hope it helps.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I might have the same problem, but have been unable to faultprobe the switch.
All switches except the one in drivers door turns the light on, and even light buzzer seems to be dead. But what the h..., I'm very pleased with the car.

Bought it second hand with a milage of approx 59 000 km's, and only maintanance has been brakediscs on rear axle and timing belt (due to the fact that it was about time :) ) Mileage is now past 90 000

:)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi ya,
That happened to me a few times, more than likely its only a piece of dirt, take off rubber and clean it out

1 - 6 of 6 Posts