Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to replace my stock deck as well as do a full system in my car.....2 problems i am having...not enough access to my deck.....can you just pull the temp dials of the face plate that covers access to the deck? or do you go from the top where the clock is?
2) is there a place in fire wall to run a main power supply to an amp? if not, is there a convient spot to drill a hole?
and anything else helpful

·
Registered
28 Posts
Just pull the temp dials off, then there are 2 screws located behind them, once you unscrew these its just a matter of gently pulling off the trim plate. This then gives you full access to the radio and heater controls

·
Registered
2 Posts
and as far as for running the wires, you're gonna have to drill. you never ever want to run the RCA and Power wire next to each other or it's gonna sound horrible.

·
Registered
28 Posts
the only hole i had to drill was through my firewall to bring the power wire in from uner the hood. This was a pretty easy task thanks to the gentleman who installed the alrm/starter, other then that i just ran my RCA and REM wires under the passenger side kick panels, and the power wire on the driver side.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts