Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hell of a time finding a wiring diagram for the stock stereo. I have a 04 Endeavor LS and I just installed a 8" free air sub in the factory spot and an amp under the tire lid. I can't find leads to patch a signal for the amp, and an I have scoured the internet and can't find wire color sheets or diagrams or anything. I have a line out converter, but can't figure out the wiring harness, and I've read other posts mentioning an auxilary amp, which I can't locate either.

Please help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dude, you waited less than 24 hours for a response and then started bitching about the forum?!?

For one, there's just not a lot of people on here that check the forum regularly. Also, as you know, there's not a lot of info out there on Endeavor stereo options in general. Maybe if you would have waited a reasonable time you would have gotten some help... instead, you were able to find answers for yourself in a short amount of time, which is great... but don't blame a potential source of free help for your own impatience.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts