Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know the stock size of the front and rear speakers in a lancer ralliart w/o a rockford fosgate or infinity system. What size are easiest to put in?

·
Registered
395 Posts
i put alpine 5 and 1/4" in the rear. you'll need a stubby phillips or a phillips ratchet b/c of the rear windshield. as for the front, u may be able to go bigger as long as the speakers are shallow enough. the front ones are the only ones that really matter unless u drive from the rear seats alot. as for the easiest, probably 5 and 1/4" b/c i know for a fact u don't need to drill any holes, which is impossibl in the rear unless u remove the rear windshield. i leave the front speakers to the pros, cuz i hate door panels, snap, crackle, pop, FUUUUCK!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like kenwood but Im thinking about going with an almani package. I've seen speaker mount adapters for 6 1/2 in speakers up front on ebay. I want better sound so that I can hear more than my subs. 51/4 should be fine though. Anyone ever replace the tweeters in the lancer? I've taken door panels off older cars I usually break off a few plastic clips here and there or miss a srew. Cant be too hard, its only a mitsu.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts