Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a 2004 lancer es and i burned a little hole in my back seats so i went online and purchased a custom fabricated seat cover to cover up that accident.

Problem is i can only get the part where you sit on not the back of the seat it seems to me the seat belts themselves are in the way and i cant find the bolts to take off the back seat.. anyone know how i can take off the back seat put my cover on and reposition the back seat without ruinin my ride...

·
Registered
395 Posts
i dunno about the back rests(if thats what u need), but the , uh, a$$ part just clips in. just give it a good sharp tug. the backrests might do the same. if this doesn't help, lemme know and i'll go figure it out.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i got it the a$$ part snaps out i gave it a great tug lol but the rest for your back is bolted in 3 places with metal U shaped brackets... all ya gotta do is get a wrench that fits it i believe a 17mm did it for me i unbolted the back lifted up and pulled out. you can take only 1 seat belt out the middle one same as the U shaped brackets for removal. but the passenger and driver rear seat belts are welded in on the bottom of the car so for all you thinking about a rear seat cover your probably going to need to buy 2 of em 1 for the back and then one for the a$$.. just use some scissors cut one of the covers back part of and fit the back then bolt in your back seat and make sure the seat belts are in the right way because the seat belt clip tends to fall down thanks to gravity. but rebolt in your back cover your bottom seat and snap it right back in and your good to go mine looks awesome

1 - 3 of 3 Posts