Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI everyone. I was wondering if anyone has recently bought the new 05 colt. Mine is yet to be delivered and i was wondering if u have any dislikes about is yet. Iwant to know all the good things toooo.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Got my Mirage a month ago and still loving it. Havent seen any on the roads so far except for mine! You have got the 3 door model havent you?

The bad points:
Ultra thick front pillars so will taking getting use to. Make sure you check carefully when approaching roundabouts.
Annoying seatbeat alarm (anyone know how to disable this?)

The good points:
Good value for money considering the spec of equipment.
Fun to drive.
Seems to like to be revved!
More points to come later when I have driven it more!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Originally posted by john168@Jul 1 2005, 12:31 AM
Got my Mirage a month ago and still loving it.  Havent seen any on the roads so far except for mine!  You have got the 3 door model havent you?
[snapback]20621[/snapback]​
I think they only get the 5 door in aus with just one engine choice:(
I havent seen many about in ireland but im in norway as we speak and the roads are full of them in fact the concentration of mitsubishis here is unvbelievable they have everything from vintage galants to starions to brand new grandis.

ThE new colts are quite nice overall i think,a really good effort from mitsi but it looks a bit girly,the 1.3 isnt much different than the 1.1 so not really worth spending the extra cash unless you want to.It also rolls a little more than youd like in the corners but it is quite a high and narrow car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts