Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening all,

I'm new to this forum and new to mitsubishi. I've got a mitsubishi asx and I bought a thinkdiag dongle to sort out oil level fault on dash. It fixed that no problem.

I wanted to remove the chime for the seatbelt so went into manual coding on ETACS and amended the line "seat belt reminder flashing" to not available.

Since doing that I now have multiple fault codes, abs service required and asc system service required.

Fault code on ETACS is B222C "coding not complete" which I believe is what caused the problem.

I have changed the coding back to what is was before I messed it up, but the problem is exactly the same. Same fault codes as listed in the screenshot attached.

Does anyone know how I can fix this myself or how I go about getting it sorted.

Thanks in advance

Andrew

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
560 Posts
You need to visit your nearest dealer and see if the can obtain the ".config" file for your ETACS from MMUK. This is the only way to restore your ETACS back to Standard operation

Reactions: L4mbert

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You need to visit your nearest dealer and see if the can obtain the ".config" file for your ETACS from MMUK. This is the only way to restore your ETACS back to Standard operation
Thanks for your prompt reply, I was hoping for another solution as that sounds expensive. Silly me!!

Cheers

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
560 Posts
Not really. Probaby only an hours labour spent on sending emails to MM and loading the file which takes about only 5 seconds to transfer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts