Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Today I became the proud owner of a 2004 Lancer ES. I have plans to eventually customize most of the aesthetics of this vehicle, and want to start with small things first.
I'm interested in eventually purchasing all of the essentials: Spoiler, seat covers/or bucket seats, rims, front grill mesh, hood scoop. First though, I need to even buy minor items like floor mats, but fitted to the Lancer models.

I'll probably buy these parts over the next few years, with no hurry. However, I wanted to know if anyone could refer me to an online manufacturer or accessories listing. If anyone is familiar with computers, I'm basically looking for the Newegg of car parts.
Before I decide what parts to buy, I want to know what is out there. It would be even better to be able to purchase all the parts locally at body shops, but before I visited the few I know of in the area, I need to at least have an idea of what I'm talking about.

I live in North Carolina, and I know of one store, Speed Styles, or maybe Dirty South for just rims, in the area. Don't know of any other place to go talk specifically about Mitsubishi customs.

(new auto below)[attachmentid=6399]

If a mod could edit my title, that would be awesome. My bad

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome links. I have to go to some rim shops in the area and talk about wheels and such, I'm not so sure I'm ready to sink $500 on new rims.

But I think I've made up my mind on the Evo 8 Wing, its the cheapest and best looking fiber spoiler I can find. seen here Would you have any recommendations for a particular manufacturer, or is this a good buy?

·
Registered
30 Posts
ya id say your pretty set there, and 500 bucks on rims isn't that bad, is that just rims or is tires included? I paid 1200 for rims and tires, what kind of rims are they?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts