Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just FYI.... Have a 2007 xls 122k miles, and 2012 GT 124k miles, just replaced timing belt and water pump on both, know for sure they were never done. The belts both looked to be in excellent condition, the water pump on the 2007 showed signs of a slight leak at the weep hole.

That is all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went about 90K on the originals in my 04 Endeavor, but I've replaced them about every 60K since. Still rolling strong at 235K. YMMV.

·
Super Moderator
1,674 Posts
110,000km is kinda a suggested changing point. Manuals will state up to 160,000km but a timing belt failure on a interference engine is catastrophic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I went about 90K on the originals in my 04 Endeavor, but I've replaced them about every 60K since. Still rolling strong at 235K. YMMV.
My daughter recently had her timing belt, pump and idler pulleys replaced on her 05 Endeavor. The shop said the parts were originals and in very good condition. With 179,000 miles on it, I hope for her sake, this thing continues to serve her well. Looks like she's been lucky so far...

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got my 2010 Outlander serviced and Timimg Belt changed with 87500 on the clock. The Throttle box was wearing to mechanic changed that too..Next up will be the Heater plugs when I scrape up some monies to pay for it..😀

1 - 5 of 5 Posts