Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking to upgrade my tires to a high performance All Season like YOKOHAMA Geolandar.....I 'd like to go wider and lower on my STOCK rims. 235 65 17's are the current size. Will 255 60 17's fit on my stock rims?
Any opinions on tire brands,sizes ,etc?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I purchased (pick it up tomorrow) a 2004 Endeavor limited that still has the original tires on it and am looking to replace those with a brand new set of Good Year Fortera Triple Treds that I already have. These are the same size you mentioned (255/60/17). I know these will fit the rims but will there be any warranty or driving issues I should be concerned with? I don't have the owners manual and can't find any information regarding alternate tire sizes for this vehicle. Anyone know any useful information on this? Thanks.

John S.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I did a plus zero (same diameter but wider width tire) 17" 255/60 and it just clears the struts in the front

BTW I have 4 slightly used 17"Limited/SE rims if anybody wants a factory rim with the TPMS sensors
that way you can have a winter tire & summer tires, thats what I used it for but now I live where there no snow ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts