Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I rolled my lancer two and a half imes, A piller on the passenger side is slightly bent, no kinks, just arched. long story short Insurance wont cover it, and i want to know if a slight bend to the a pillar is considered a total loss? And if it is, Has any one seen a convertable lancer? would have to shorten the front window to make it look good, but with suicided rear doors, it might look Bad A$$. Thoughts Comments??

·
Registered
168 Posts
You have my sorrows for this horrific tragedy. well i suppose a convertible lancer would be neat.... but expensive. You should just buy an evo.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by SteelEvo@Jan 20 2008, 01:24 AM
You have my sorrows for this horrific tragedy.  well i suppose a convertible lancer would be neat.... but expensive. You should just buy an evo.
[snapback]135697[/snapback]​
Would i ever love to own an EVO but unfortunatly i live in canada, were evos are not allowed. in my eyes, a far worse tragedy then what happend to my car. well almost lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh and it nolonger runs, some one said something about a rollover switch that would need tobe reset, some sort of saftey for the motor? Anyone know of this switch? and would it be as simple as disconnecting the battery to reset it? or is it a manual switch somewere? lol I kno dumb question but would like to kno :liebe011:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts