Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somebody on another post said something about putting a 16G turbo from an evo on the 03 OZ. Where can I get this turbo kit? Can an evo turbo kit be modified to fit on a standard lancer? Or what is a decently priced (cheapest) turbo kit that you can get for the 03 OZ (automatic transmission)?

Jon

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by Jnymack123@Apr 1 2008, 02:54 AM
Somebody on another post said something about putting a 16G turbo from an evo on the 03 OZ. Where can I get this turbo kit? Can an evo turbo kit be modified to fit on a standard lancer? Or what is a decently priced (cheapest) turbo kit that you can get for the 03 OZ (automatic transmission)?

Jon
[snapback]153452[/snapback]​
No, an Evo turbo kit will not fit a non-Evo Lancer. There are a limited number of places to get a turbo kit.

www.roadracemotorsports.com (they have complete kits, and "hacker/tweaker" kits)
www.turbokits.com

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Would a piggy back ecu work alongside a turbo with no trouble? Also I found a kit on ebay with a t3t4 turbo for about 750 bucks. It doesn't come with the header portion or downpipe though. Where can I find a turbo header and downpipe, or could a custom exhaust shop fabricate them and at what cost?

Thanks again
Jon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts