Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) ok i just recently bought a 1990 galant gsx with 145k miles and it runs great. my first step is to do some suspension work and get this bad boy running around 350 hp. so here is a list of things i am lookin 2 buy in the next couple of months. and if i cud get sum feedback that would b helpful.

-turbocharger
-coilovers
-struts
-intake/exhaust
-stage 1 clutch
-turbo manifold
-edfc
-evo 2 front end conversion

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
how much did you pay for the car? if its under 5 grand then those parts and your car will be worth the same.(if done right) just a heads up.

·
Registered
35 Posts
with 145k miles on it be prepared to put a new motor in it after you put in all those go fast goodies. i.e. you're gonna kill it

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
this gets thrown around a lot on this site because everyone wants a turbo, the cheapest way to get a turbo is to buy a car that comes with one. i know it sucks, but its true. but if your dead set on that set up then none here will stop you. and good luck with it.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by Lewiman06@Feb 4 2008, 03:46 PM
this gets thrown around a lot on this site because everyone wants a turbo, the cheapest way to get a turbo is to buy a car that comes with one. i know it sucks, but its true. but if your dead set on that set up then none here will stop you. and good luck with it.
[snapback]140014[/snapback]​
what he said

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya if i dunt turbocharge it im thnkn of savin up for an evo 8 engine drop. im jux gunna ride this car out until it dies. i will probably jux do suspension work 4 now and a simple exhaust and intake..right now the problem is gettin it started lol. i jux replaced the battery and positive wire cable and still aint startin. im thnkn it cud b the starter wire or ima have to buy a new starter. im fine wit dat tho cuz i only paid 500 bux for the car. :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Originally posted by urkel731497@Feb 6 2008, 03:04 PM
ya if i dunt turbocharge it im thnkn of savin up for an evo 8 engine drop. im jux gunna ride this car out until it dies. i will probably jux do suspension work 4 now and a simple exhaust and intake..right now the problem is gettin it started lol. i jux replaced the battery and positive wire cable and still aint startin. im thnkn it cud b the starter wire or ima have to buy a new starter. im fine wit dat tho cuz i only paid 500 bux for the car. :)
[snapback]140710[/snapback]​
wow... thats a really stupid idea. spend $3000.00 on a $500.00 car. keep saving and buy the rest of an evo 8

·
Registered
7,771 Posts
Compression test.

My motor has almost 150k and I am going turbo.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts