Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a Mitsi ASX 2016 (Diesel). Was running stock tyres - Bridgestone Dueler H/T 684 II 225/55 R18 97H. Had to replace both the front tyres, went to Bridgestone they replaced them with Bridgestone Ecopia H/L 001 225/55R18 98V. We thought they would have done a like for like replacement as we should them a photo of the tyre.

Now I have Ecopia in the front with a different speed rating and Dueler at the back. Is that going to be a problem? Should I go back to them and ask for Dueler? Thanks

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
514 Posts
No that isnt a problem. They probably should have asked before substituting, but there is not a huge difference between them I bought some Duelers for my outlander when i lived in NZ, and they had to order them specially

Reactions: mouarg

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool thanks that puts me at some ease. I was a bit concerned about the difference in speed rating between front and back tyres. Yes i agree they should have asked us although i'm partly to blame as I didnt go there myself and thought the photo would have been enough.

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
514 Posts
H is probably your cars minimum speed rating, which is 210 kmh. The V rating is good for 240 kmh. So go hard with the ASX diesel now. (y) :)

Reactions: mouarg
1 - 5 of 5 Posts