Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody put a new light weight underdrive pulley on their Lancer (4g94)? I've heard good things about this mod and it is fairly cheap. I was just wondering if anybody has any feedback about it. Any problems with this mod, good things about it? Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
if you are talking about a Aluminum crank pulley, i acually have not put one on my car yet but i do plan to in the near future.. i was told it is one of the best things you could do to your car, the stock pulley is about 4 to 5 pounds and the aluminum one is only 1 pound. which takes stress taking off of the motor. your throttle will be increased and so will your horsepower, if you got the 100 dollars it would be a great thing for you to do for your car.

you can get the part at http://roadracemotorsports.com

·
Registered
25 Posts
yes i have one on my 03 oz and the throttle responce increased and i noticed a little better milage.. the install was easy and pain free.. but i did notice at low speed and high rpm i can hear a whinning sound.. kinda like when a turbo starts to spool.. it doesnt really bother me but rrm.com is the best place to find the lancer parts.. hope that helps.. later

1 - 3 of 3 Posts