Mitsubishi Forums banner

Upgrade To Evoor Ralliart?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
i'm kinda new at this. when my ex and i were together he was the one tellingme whats best for my car.. now i'm kinda on my own. i have a lancer oz rally edt. so i was wondering which is better.. should i up grade my car to a evo or a ralliart.. i know lots of money will be involved in both. my car is my project. and i want speed and stablilty and looks. i guess whats the difference between the two and which would be easiest to convert my car into?

#2 ·
Well this is easy. DO you want ALOT of speed and acceleration? If so Evo the way to go...can't go wrong there. The is a 4g63 Turbo charged beast. Four doors for easy access to the rear seats and it is AWD=All wheel Drive which makes for better handling(more control). Be prepared for expensives because its a VERY fun car. The Evo also comes with a big spoiler to control the rear aswell. Evo also only comes in a manual trnasmission. You will have ALOY of fun in the Evo. If you go new with an Evo 9 you will have 286 horse power and it will comed intercooled to cool that air down for better response.

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/evo/06/index.do

If you want to go with less speed and more affordable then Ralliart is for you. I had an 04 ralliart before my Evo and I loved it. Quick, sounded great, and looked awesome. Yeah it wasn't very fast but it was a good car. With upto 162 availible HP you can have alot of fun in this car. This is deffinately the car to have with these gas prices.

http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/lancer/06/index.do

Any other questions about these beast email me at

wyhactywthot@hotmail.com

Dante`

#3 ·
sorry to bash but it has to be done
the ? was what is easier to convert to not for the spec list on the cars
the convertion would be esiest to the ralliart due to the reverse engine positoin in the evo but if you did come across a wreck evo with a good engine trans drivetrain and all electrical (wire harrness ecu all of the goodie then try) it but for the amount spent your better off just grabbing a evo or you could pull your engine do a full build and turbo it that would be the cheapest route faster than the ralliart but not an evo

#4 ·
The only problem with puting a turbo on my lancer is i hear the oz rally cant handle too much added power/ turbo.
lol i guess i need some one to teach me to drive stick if i do the evo..
i haven't had a chance to check out the ralliant too much.. But i can get an wuto right? And how is the speed and excelleration is it decent, and can it handle much added power/ turbo boost?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.