Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2004 TL Magna(aka Diamante) AWD, 6g75 engine, F5A51 automatic trans.
333 Posts
I have this one:

The first one lasted 4 years.

The warranty is now 40 months, originally 3 years, so I was quite happy with that.

Australian made, so even happier.

A Big 640 CCA.

I paid $189 for mine from Autobarn in February, when I was having what turned out to be my alternator problem.

I imagine that the failing alternator caused my battery failure before it should have.

I was hoping to get through the winter just passed before needing to replace it.

I understand that it would be more expensive in Tasmania.

It is the absolute biggest that I can find to fit in the original space, using the original hold down bracket/arms.

·
Super Moderator
333 Posts
Yes, I went through that argument with Century directly who conceded that their listing specifications could be wrong.

From memory, their concern was the length of the original factory securing legs.....not any concerns with the battery itself.

Almost 5 years later, the 67 efmf battery is still in place.....and my car has not blown up.

And the bonnet closes no problem.

I gave a full explanation of these matters in the old forum, but I am not inclined ATM to search it.

Maybe later.

·
Super Moderator
333 Posts
If anyone lives within 20km of Windsor in Sydney, they can have the Century 67 efmf for $189:

This seems to be about the cheapest battery supplier in Sydney.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts