Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day everyone! My name is Matt and I run the Car Review YouTube channel MattBrandCars (link for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/mattbrandcars)

Mitsubishi have given me a 2020 Outlander PHEV and I wanted to know from owners: What do you love about your Outlander? What do you hate? (Doesn't have to be the PHEV!)

I like to get the opinions of those who actually live with the car as well as my own thoughts from driving it over the week. I use some of what you have to say in the review! (Scheduled release: 9th August)

Cheers in advance!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Matt!, We purchased a 2019 Mitsubishi Outlander SEL in November 2019. All was well until July 2020 (check engine light lit)... we have had it in for service 5 times between July 3 - August 12. We have been told it was the Hill Brake Assist, Cam Sensor (Replaced), could be the throttle plate sticking, the battery, and now the Allstate drivewise device has messed up the car computer, and again, today they said it’s the cam Sensor and cam shaft need to be replaced. Any ideas about what’s going on with our car...anyone? New to this forum ! Thanks,
BLAH820

·
Super Moderator
2018 MQ Triton
241 Posts
What fault code are they seeing? It has a Number like P0***?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi!,
They didn’t give us a code number, they just told us it was bad cam sensor code twice, low voltage indicator once, and than the cam sensor code again. They said they are ordering a new cam shaft. They were going to clear the code so we could go, but the service person could get it to start. They call after to tell us they were doing a ‘hard’ computer reboot, and asked if the service manager can drive it for a few days, too. They seem to think it was the Allstate Drivewise device, even though it hasn’t been plugged in since July 30th, but still throwing codes. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts