Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious as to what wheels will fit my lancer. Ours is a 2004 ES and it came equipped with 15 inch black wheels and hideous looking wheel covers. I wouldn't mind putting the 15 inch OZ rally edition wheels on it, but do they fit? I haven't taken the covers off so I have no idea whether my wheels are 4 lug or 5 lug. I also don't know the bolt pattern, so any advice/help/suggestions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by Rob@Apr 8 2008, 01:33 AM
They'll fit.
[snapback]155037[/snapback]​
OZ Rally rims will NOT fit on an ES Lancer.

Both cars have 4 bolt wheel, but the bolt circle diameter on the OZ is 114mm, and the ES has a bolt circle diameter of 100mm.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
So what will fit? That doesn't even make sense to me! you'd think since they were the same car, they would use the exact same hub. So what else is nice and cheap?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Any rim with a bolt pattern of 4 x 100 mm will work.

The ES and OZ are pretty much the same car (engine/tranny), but they don't use the same hubs.

A good place to get good cheap rims is the salvage yard.

Another place to check out is Ebay. Go to the wheel section and type in "4x100". Usually you can find factory rims that will fit.

Another place to check out is www.tirerack.com They have cheap and expensive rims. Plus you can see what the rims will look like on your car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
ditty here i live in oz so don't know about usa. but got agood set of advanti ultra lights 15x6.5s 4stud runnin 195-50 series good alround

G

·
Originally posted by cor-master@Apr 8 2008, 06:53 PM
cool, I look into it.
[snapback]155253[/snapback]​

also check out
http://www.craigslist.com
you can find 4 lug universal rims for cheap from their as well or look on e-bay for the same 4 lug universal they come with both sizes of 4 lug holes. making it 8 holes altogether but you only use the 4 your car fits.

·
Registered
2 Posts
any rim would fit a lancer if you find a one with 5 ring. all you have to do is buy a 5 log you can easly find it at ebay cheap well i dint buy it and the rims have i 5log they are 17"

·
Registered
12 Posts
4x100 stud is the most common Japanise wheel stud pattern, in ever. (for FWD)

i wouldnt go past 17" for wheels personally, as the ride quality starts to degrade with smaller sidewalls,

on my 99' Lancer, ive got 15" advanti lightweights, with 195/55/15 made a huge difference in handling with the width upgrade

Cheers,
antil33t

·
Registered
7 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cor-master @ Apr 8 2008, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Just curious as to what wheels will fit my lancer. Ours is a 2004 ES and it came equipped with 15 inch black wheels and hideous looking wheel covers. I wouldn't mind putting the 15 inch OZ rally edition wheels on it, but do they fit? I haven't taken the covers off so I have no idea whether my wheels are 4 lug or 5 lug. I also don't know the bolt pattern, so any advice/help/suggestions would be appreciated.[/b]
check at the back side of your rim, you'll find out the PCD info....4x100 means 4 bolts and bolt circle diameter 100...

attached the back side of my OZ f1 plus series :)

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts