Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm in Hawkes Bay. Driving a 1999 L300 LWB Hi Top van. I found this forum because one of my low beams stopped working, and I can't figure out how to get the head lamps out - the little plastic cover under the lenses seems to have a secret bolt somewhere.

edit we sorted this in the L300 forum

·
Registered
2 Posts
Me.

I'm in Chch.

Nissan fanboi, but I picked up a Galant GLS 2002 with gremlins for cheap. Plan is to it up and pass the '95 mazda I currently drive on to my mother as a second car to supplement the van that acts as the farm hack.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi
I'm in Auckland. I'm driving a '98 Legnum 2.5 STR. Generally I'm well pleased with the ride, it's smooth as and go's pretty fast for such a big car! But recently I drove to the shops and I got to a junction, literally 500m from my house,and when I pulled out to turn right, it just lost all power when I put my foot down but idled when off the throttle. I managed to limp it back home just idling in drive ( it's an automatic) and it died. Ever since it wont start, I can crank it over but it wont start. I reckon the fuel pump has gone but has anyone had a similar problem and ide3ntified the cause. I would really appreciate any suggestions.
Cheers guys
LeggyV6

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1 Posts
Have been a fan of the 4x4s since the 90s. Earlier in the late 60s, I navigated in Aust in my mate's ex Sth Cross Rally prepared Lancer. Have just acquired a 1996 L200 V6 Double Cab after selling my 2006 Challenger Exceed. The L200 needs some mechanical TLC but it has strong bones. It will see me out. Can I replace the front bench seat with 2 bucket seats from a later L200/Triton?? The mounts look the same. P1020525.JPG Pic was my 1998 MK converted to Turbo which I sold for family reasons

1 - 6 of 6 Posts