Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
heres my lancer 99 CE MR coupe, lowered and on 17s. its parked on my driveway which is on a lean of about 40 degrees so the car is tilted forward slightly, but not much.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
^ I LOVE it...sweet rims, color of car and drop.

I am riding on 16's (Mini Cooper S stock wheels) 205/40HR16 Yokohamas and 2" drop front 1.75" drop rear with Ground Control sleeve coilovers.

My pics are in my garage. (I've since dropped each end an extra .25" since the pics.)

·
Registered
103 Posts
yours must be low.. are you still riding stock struts?
Thanks for the comment.
The rims are 17 Enkei RSV; I bought for 250used for the set, haha Got a little lucky cause they were in great condition. As for the tires they're Kelly Fierce UHP I paid 400 mouted and balanced at belle tire out the door. which i thought was a good deal for low pros and Z rated tires.. but i could have found some cheaper online but would have to pay extra to get them mounted and balanced..

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Originally posted by downshift@Apr 24 2007, 06:54 AM
yours must be low.. are you still riding stock struts?
Thanks for the comment.
The rims are 17 Enkei RSV; I bought for 250used for the set, haha Got a little lucky cause they were in great condition. As for the tires they're Kelly Fierce UHP I paid 400 mouted and balanced at belle tire out the door. which i thought was a good deal for low pros and Z rated tires.. but i could have found some cheaper online but would have to pay extra to get them mounted and balanced..
[snapback]94464[/snapback]​
Yep, stock struts. I don't care at this point because if I blow them out, it gives me a reason to buy full coilovers.

·
Registered
12 Posts

How she sits now.... 2" lower up front, and 1.7 in rear. (APEX up front and Tein in rear) all surrounding KYB GR-2 struts.
How I want her to look next summer.....

Should look good

1 - 20 of 22 Posts