Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I pout a new CD palyer into my Space wagon and one of the light fuses keeps blowing.

It;s odd as if I only connect the earth wire and the speaker wires the fuse for the dash lights blows. I now also happens when I reconnect the old radio. The CD palyer works ok. Just keeps blowing the light fuse! Must be a short somewhere.

Does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram for 1998 Space Wagon.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi there i would suggest that you earth to the vehicles chassis. The wire you are using as an earth sounds like it is connected to a door switch which is earthed when closed but passes 12v's when open to operate the interior light.

Wire to the earth chassis and you will be ok.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have some wiring diagrams. Perhaps I could scan some off and send them your way. Just say if you still need them and we can make contact arrangements.

Dan

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all,

I've got a Chariot 1994 M Reg 1.9MX, and I'm trying to replace the original car stereo.

However, when trying to pull it out, I've found it's not as easy as just sliding a screwdriver down the sides because it just ain't moving anywhere! Lcoked down real tight.

Could you please advise me as to how I should remove the original Mitsubishi car stereo?

Many thanks,
Suhail.

·
Registered
1 Posts
i need the wiring diagram for the injectors, because i getting problem to get the signal to convert the engine to LPG sequential system for.

or the ecu wiring harness?

can you get it ?

Originally posted by binbidot@Dec 4 2006, 07:29 AM
I have some wiring diagrams. Perhaps I could scan some off and send them your way. Just say if you still need them and we can make contact arrangements.

Dan
[snapback]78157[/snapback]​

1 - 5 of 5 Posts