Mitsubishi Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know where to find a wiring harness for the radio Mist. Lancer 2003 OZ.. I have the hardest time ever looking for one.

DJ

G

·
Originally posted by mfalik@Mar 16 2008, 07:04 AM
www.crutchfield.com
www.installer.com

To name a few. 

I also have one if you want it.
[snapback]149999[/snapback]​

i'm sorry did you just tell him to go to crutchfield? he'd be better off just asking a stereo shop to order him one. and they would still try to rip him off. find the kind you want then type in that model number into google and it should show you every place that has them to order. and then pick the cheapest one.

a jumper wiring harness with gold plated connection terminals will do nearly nothing for you. so buying one at "crutchfield" for $120 instead of having circuit city order you one for $40 with the same setup would be deet da deeeeeeeeeee. there is no way crutchfields claims of having the highest quality connection terminals is even close to true. like somehow they use a better version of 24 carrot gold. 24 carrots, is 24 carrots. no mater how you look at it. or platinum or whatever else they use for their setups i wouldn't know. because i install stereo equipment on the side just for extra dough and i went to crutchfield.com on a customers request to do his system, and $4,000 dollars later he had a system that went pound for pound with my system. i put my own system together for 600 bucks and performs as good as a 4000 dollar system....... thats lame to the tenth power my man.

look for some monster cable wiring harness for your car if you find it cheap buy it, its better than those overpriced crutchfield products. i'm know i shouldn't say anything to a moderator if they suggest something i don't like, but suggesting someone to go to one of the top over priced places for stereo equipment i just couldn't let that slip by. i may not know everything about cars, but stereo's and systems i do know.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Originally posted by bullet_bike_syke69@Mar 21 2008, 02:04 AM
i'm sorry did you just tell him to go to crutchfield? he'd be better off just asking a stereo shop to order him one. and they would still try to rip him off. find the kind you want then type in that model number into google and it should show you every place that has them to order. and then pick the cheapest one.

Â  a jumper wiring harness with gold plated connection terminals will do nearly nothing for you. so buying one at "crutchfield" for $120 instead of having circuit city order you one for $40 with the same setup would be deet da deeeeeeeeeee. there is no way crutchfields claims of having the highest quality connection terminals is even close to true. like somehow they use a better version of 24 carrot gold. 24 carrots, is 24 carrots. no mater how you look at it. or platinum or whatever else they use for their setups i wouldn't know. because i install stereo equipment on the side just for extra dough and i went to crutchfield.com on a customers request to do his system, and $4,000 dollars later he had a system that went pound for pound with my system.  i put my own system together for 600 bucks and performs as good as a 4000 dollar system....... thats lame to the tenth power my man. Â 

look for some monster cable wiring harness for your car if you find it cheap buy it, its better than those overpriced crutchfield products. i'm know i shouldn't  say anything to a moderator if they suggest something i don't like, but suggesting someone to go to one of the top over priced places for stereo equipment i just couldn't let that slip by. i may not know everything about cars, but stereo's and systems i do know.
[snapback]151140[/snapback]​
The wire harness from Crutchfield is $13. Chill out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
The one that I saw was for $9. At least that is what I thought it was.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts