Mitsubishi Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Lancer Se FWD
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm trying to wire my LED underglow to my fusebox, but I can find out if any of my fuses switch off when my engine does. If anyone knows any good ways to work around this, or an easier way to get through the front of the firewall without going through the bottom holes under the floor mats I'd love to hear it! All I need to do it have it so my lights are no longer receiving power once the car is off.
Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, I'm trying to wire my LED underglow to my fusebox, but I can find out if any of my fuses switch off when my engine does. If anyone knows any good ways to work around this, or an easier way to get through the front of the firewall without going through the bottom holes under the floor mats I'd love to hear it! All I need to do it have it so my lights are no longer receiving power once the car is off.
Thanks!
Hey I set my leds to a small 12v battery made a bracket in the truck fits by the spare with a cut off switch to the right of the steering wheel I tried connecting to the fuse a set off a cam (cut the power to about half )sensor had to have everything reset recommended just setting it up to a spare battery

1 - 2 of 2 Posts