Mitsubishi Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
This is Body Paneling and bumper removal for all models . With also fuel filler door actuator and cable routing , and wide screen service connections and paneling and washer.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
A/C heat and ventilation revisited , with instillation or removal of MMCS( II) Multi Function Display with Integrated Air Conditioning Auto Amp. It also shows how to remove the center stay and panel and center console and audio system. Also a revisit for diagnosing AC system components and mode control actuators inside at the evaporator cabin
Also replacing teh compressor coil

This is for 1996-2005 Mitsubishi Diamante all models :

manual a/c controls
automatic a/c controls
MMCS Multi Function with A/C Auto Amp

1997-2004 Mitsubishi Magna and Verada :
manual a/c controls
automatic a/c controls

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
This section details removal of the frunt widescreen and rear winshield and rear quarter glass ( Diamante/Magna/Verada incl wagon, Galant and Legnum)

1995-2005 Mitsubishi Diamante models:
with rear power sunshade
with diversity glass/antenna
with solar tinted rear glass

1997-2004 Mitsubishi Diamante (USA all models)
diversity antenna glass

1997-2005 Mitsubishi Magna and Verada all models and wagon

1996-2005 Mitsubishi Galant and Legnum
with power rear sunshade
with diversity antenna
with solar tinted rear glass

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Power Plant Mounts for

1996-2005 Mitsubishi Diamante
Automatic and Manual transmissions all , 6G72 , 6G73, 6G74 engines DOCH and SOCH incl GDI

1997-2005 Mitsubishi Magna and Verada 6G72 and 6G74 all

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm seeing configurations for all but the 04 Diamante LS US version. I just need the bolt locations to remove the front bumper so I can change out the two defective headlight assemblies with newer ones.

Also, has anyone used LED's on this year model? I'm bouncing back and forth between LED and halogen and want the best down-road vision w/o blinding oncoming traffic. Thanks!

·
Registered
42 Posts
Thanks, I saw the section on dropping the bumper and that help a lot. I do have one other request for something I really haven't been able to get any answer on and that's the instruction on changing a light bulb. lol I know it sounds like an old joke but seriously, I need to know how to remove the stand alone high beam bulb from the assembly and get the correct bulb replacement(probably upgrade to a LED). My Max Ellery manual does not get into the details, just the overviews. I keep getting different bulb numbers from different companies and they all have their differences in the seating, and appearance, of the bulb base. Any help is greatly appreciated.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts